Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The Crisis Cast

May 16, 2023

Has the "House of Madigan" finally collapsed? During this episode, Lissa & Thom go inside the courtroom for the trial of the so-called "ComEd Four" with Ray Long of the Chicago Tribune.

What do the guilty verdicts of Anne Pramaggiore, John Hooker, Jay Doherty, and Michael McClain mean for the fate of former Speaker of the House, Mike Madigan?  Ray Long says Pramaggiore, the former ComEd CEO, was 98% perfect on the witness stand. What went wrong with the other 2%?  Has the jury actually sent a message about pay to play in Illinois?  We get all the answers from a journalist who has covered Springfield politics for more than four decades.